(the "Site"). PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OR ANY AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND/OR OTHER CONTENT (COLLECTIVELY, THE "MATERIALS") CONFIRMS YOUR AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS. If you do not wish to abide by the Terms without limitation and/or qualification, do not use the Site or download and/or view any Materials.
Scope of Terms
These Terms are applicable to the Site and all Materials contained therein. Gentor Resources, Inc., a Florida corporation (the "Company") reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, in its sole and absolute discretion, to make changes to the Site and/or the Materials without prior notice. Moreover, the Company, in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of the Terms at any time and from time to time. Any access and/or use of the Site by you confirms your agreement to the Terms as then existing.
No Offer or Solicitation
The Materials contained in this Site are for informational purposes only and do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or a recommendation as to the purchase of any security. Neither the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission nor any state securities or other regulatory commission, agency or authority has approved or disapproved of or passed upon the adequacy or accuracy of the Materials contained in this Site. Moreover, and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, none of the Materials included in this Site are intended in any way to modify, supplement or qualify any information filed and/or disclosed under any and all applicable corporate and securities laws and regulations.
Personal Non-Commercial Use
The Site is for personal and non-commercial use. Unless otherwise specified or as provided in these Terms, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from the Site and/or any of the Materials.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
Neither the Site nor any Materials may be used for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms; as such, you may not:
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- use the Site or any materials to "stalk" or otherwise harass or harm another;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Company official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site or Materials;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any other party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- use the Site or Materials in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Company server, or network(s) connections, disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site or Materials or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site or Materials;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Site or Material, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Company server or Materials, through hacking, password mining or any other means or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site or Materials;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, the NASDAQ and/or the TSX Venture Exchange, and any regulations having the force of law; and/or
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
The Company maintains the Site for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a comprehensive
review of the developments, history, results or activities of the Company. Unless otherwise indicated, all
Materials are current only as of the date of the document that contains the information, if indicated, or the
date on which the document is posted, whichever is earlier. You should always ensure that you are referring
to the most current information available on this Site. By accessing and/or using the Site, YOU EXPRESSLY
UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND/OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR MATERIALS, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU ALSO EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND/OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY COMPENSATORY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM AND/OR RELATED TO THE USE AND/OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE AND/OR THE MATERIALS.
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Use of Third Party Information and Links
In this Site, the Company may provide links and references to other websites. The Company has no control over information at sites hyperlinked or referred to in this Site. These links and references are being provided for the convenience of the users of this Site and the Company does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for the content, nature or reliability of any linked or referenced website or any link contained in a linked or referenced website. The Company takes no responsibility for monitoring, updating, supplementing or correcting any information on any linked or referenced website and makes no representation or warranties regarding such information. Please be aware that in linking or going to these outside websites, you are leaving the Site and that the Company is not responsible for the content of any other site. If you access a third party site from this Site, you do so at your own risk.
All quotes are delayed at least 20 minutes unless otherwise stated. All stock quotes and historical stock price data are provided by third party service providers and are provided for informational purposes only, and are not intended for trading purposes. If you are contemplating trading in the securities of the Company, we strongly advise you to seek independent professional advice before making any investment decision. The Company makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of any such stock price quotes or historical stock price data and has not taken any steps to verify, the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of the information provided herein and, under no circumstances, will be liable for any inaccuracies or omissions in any such information or data, any delays or errors in the transmission thereof, or any loss or direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages caused by reliance on this information or the risks arising from the stock market.
Communications Sent To the Company
Any material, information or other any form of communication whatsoever (collectively, the "Communications") you transmit to the Company through this Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. As such, in making any such transmission, you expressly understand and agree the Company will have no obligations of any kind with respect to the Communications. Where it is necessary, in order to answer your inquiry, the Communications you have provided may be passed to any Company office or affiliate worldwide. By sending any Communications to the Company, you are consenting to the personal information contained therein being transferred within the Company and being processed by the Company for these purposes. You are expressly prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Company any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other materials that violate any law.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its subsidiaries, and their respective officers, members, directors, predecessors, successors in interest, employees and agents harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys' fees), made against the Company by any third party related to, arising out of, or in connection with your violation of these Terms.
This Site and/or the Materials contained in this Site may contain "forward looking" statements or statements which arguably imply or suggest certain things about our future. Statements, which express that we "believe", "anticipate", "expect", "intend to"or "plan to", as well as, other similar expressions and/or statements which are not historical fact, are forward looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are based on assumptions that we believe are reasonable, but a number of factors and/or risks could cause our actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by these statements, including, but not limited to:
- risks related to our properties being in the exploration stage
- risks related to mineral exploration and development activities
- risks related to our title and rights in and to our mineral properties
- risks related our mineral operations being subject to government regulation
- risks related to the competitive industry of mineral exploration
- risks related to our ability to obtain additional capital to develop our resources, if any
- risks related to the fluctuation of prices for precious and base metals
- risks related the possible dilution of our common stock from additional financing activities
- risks related to our subsidiary activities
- risks related to our shares of common stock
The foregoing list is not exhaustive of the factors that may affect our forward looking statements and new risk factors may emerge from time to time and it is not possible for our management to predict all risk factors, nor can we assess the impact of all factors on our business or the extent to which any factor, or combination of factors, may cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date such Materials are posted on this Site. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including those set forth above. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in these forward-looking statements are reasonable, our actual results could differ materially from those expressed in these forward-looking statements, and any events anticipated in the forward-looking statements may not actually occur. Except as required by law, we undertake no duty to update any forward-looking statements after the date of this report to conform those statements to actual results or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
Cautionary Note to U.S. Investors
The United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") permits mining companies, in their filings with the SEC, to disclose only those mineral deposits that a company can economically and legally extract or produce. U.S. investors are cautioned not to assume that any disclosure of mineralization contained in this Site is economically or legally mineable. U.S. investors are urged to closely consider all of the disclosures in the Company's reports filed pursuant to the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 which may be secured from the Company, or from the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov/edgar.html
User access to this Site is governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws. All information available on the Site may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside.
The Company makes no representation that Materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Site. The Terms and the relationship between you and the Company shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, USA without regard to its conflict of law provisions and each party shall submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect. In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, the Company reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on the Site or any of the Materials.