Gentor Resources, Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu Mar 14, 2013 - Dr. Peter Ruxton, President & CEO, presentation at Objective Capital Investment Conference, London, UK, June 12, 2012
Dr. Peter Ruxton, President + CEO, presentation at Objective Capital Investment Conference, London, UK, June 12, 2012
- Mon Dec 31, 2012 - 2012 Annual Report
- Mon Dec 10, 2012 - Gentor Announces Sale of Idaho Project
Toronto, Canada - December 10, 2012 - Gentor Resources Inc. (the \'Company\') (TSX-V - \'GNT\') announces that it has entered into an agreement to sell all of its shares of its wholly-owned Idaho subsidiary, Gentor Idaho, Inc., for nominal consideration (the \'Sale\'). Gentor Idaho, Inc. holds the Company's molybdenum-tungsten-silver project in east-central Idaho, U.S., such that the Company is disposing of its said molybdenum-tungsten-silver project pursuant to the Sale. The proposed purchaser of the
- Sun Sep 30, 2012 - 2012 Third Quarter Report
- Mon Sep 17, 2012 - Gentor Resources & Besler announce further promising copper-zinc-gold intersections from the Hacimeter VMS project, eastern Turkey
Gentor Resources and its Turkish partner the Besler Group announce assay results from the final 12 holes of their initial 19 diamond drill hole program at the Hacimeter VMS Project near Erzurum, eastern Turkey. These results confirm the presence of a stacked massive sulphide VMS system adjacent to previously discovered and drilled stringer VMS mineralisation at Hacimeter. Further core assay highlighted results include:
GA-H8 - 5.30 m
- Tue Aug 28, 2012 - Gentor Resources & Besler announce strong copper intersections from initial drilling on the Hacimeter VMS project, eastern Turkey
Gentor Resources and its partner the Besler Group are pleased to announce the intersection of massive sulphide mineralisation at their Hacimeter VMS Project in eastern Turkey. Assay results from the first 7 of the 19 diamond drill holes for a total of 2,156.70 metres drilled have been received. Initial drill core assay results include:
GA-H1 - 10.00 metres at 2.35% Cu from 4.00 metres depth
GA-H2 - 28.15 metres at 1.86% Cu from surfa
- Mon Jul 30, 2012 - Gentor Files NI 43-101 Technical Report on Oman Properties
Toronto, Canada - July 30, 2012 - Gentor Resources Inc. (\'Gentor\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V - \'GNT\' + OTCQB - \'GNTOF\') announces that it has filed on SEDAR and EDGAR an independent National Instrument 43-101 technical report in respect of the Company's Oman properties. This report was prepared by H+S Consultants Pty Ltd and is entitled \'Technical Report on Mineral Resources at Mahab 4 and Maqail South and Exploration Potential of Block 5 and Block 6, Sultanate of Oman\'.
Gentor is a mineral exp
- Sat Jun 30, 2012 - 2012 Second Quarter Report
- Fri Jun 29, 2012 - Maiden Resource Estimates for Mahab 4 and Maqail South VMS Deposits
Gentor Resources + Al Fairuz Mining have defined their first two near-surface copper volcanogenic massive sulphide (VMS) resources in Oman. Regional exploration continues to identify further deposits, with the aim of reaching critical resource mass that will justify proceeding towards mine development. Feasibility study metallurgical work has commenced on the defined resources.
Indicated Mineral Resource:
- Mon Apr 30, 2012 - Gentor expands operations into Turkey and signs Option Agreement with Turkish miner "the Besler Group" to explore for copper at the Hacimeter VMS project in Turkey
Gentor is targeting the discovery of high-grade massive sulphide mineralisation in the vicinity of recently discovered, near-surface copper stringer zones at Hacimeter.
Toronto, Canada -- April 30, 2012 - Gentor Resources Inc. (\'Gentor\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V -- \'GNT\' + OTCQB -- \'GNTOF\') announces that it has negotiated a 12 month option with \'the Besler Group\' in Turkey to explore the Hacimeter Cyprus-type volcanogenic massive sulphide