Gentor Resources, Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Mon Oct 7, 2013 - Gentor Signs Two Joint Venture Option Agreements in Northern Turkey & Commences a Review of Strategic Options in Oman
As a result of an on-going regional search for VMS (volcanogenic massive sulphide) deposits, Gentor's local subsidiary in Turkey has signed two new Joint Venture Options with local Turkish groups in the Kastamonu-Sinop Region, northern Turkey.
Toronto, Canada -- October 7, 2013 - Gentor Resources Inc. (\'Gentor\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V -- \'GNT\'), through its Turkish subsidiary, has signed two further Joint Venture Option Agreements in northern Turkey.
Gentor's President and CE
- Mon Sep 30, 2013 - 2013 Third Quarter Report
- Sun Jun 30, 2013 - 2013 Second Quarter Report
- Sun Mar 31, 2013 - 2013 First Quarter Report
- Thu Mar 14, 2013 - Dr. Peter Ruxton, President & CEO, presentation at Objective Capital Investment Conference, London, UK, June 12, 2012
Dr. Peter Ruxton, President + CEO, presentation at Objective Capital Investment Conference, London, UK, June 12, 2012
- Mon Dec 31, 2012 - 2012 Annual Report
- Mon Dec 10, 2012 - Gentor Announces Sale of Idaho Project
Toronto, Canada - December 10, 2012 - Gentor Resources Inc. (the \'Company\') (TSX-V - \'GNT\') announces that it has entered into an agreement to sell all of its shares of its wholly-owned Idaho subsidiary, Gentor Idaho, Inc., for nominal consideration (the \'Sale\'). Gentor Idaho, Inc. holds the Company's molybdenum-tungsten-silver project in east-central Idaho, U.S., such that the Company is disposing of its said molybdenum-tungsten-silver project pursuant to the Sale. The proposed purchaser of the
- Sun Sep 30, 2012 - 2012 Third Quarter Report
- Mon Sep 17, 2012 - Gentor Resources & Besler announce further promising copper-zinc-gold intersections from the Hacimeter VMS project, eastern Turkey
Gentor Resources and its Turkish partner the Besler Group announce assay results from the final 12 holes of their initial 19 diamond drill hole program at the Hacimeter VMS Project near Erzurum, eastern Turkey. These results confirm the presence of a stacked massive sulphide VMS system adjacent to previously discovered and drilled stringer VMS mineralisation at Hacimeter. Further core assay highlighted results include:
GA-H8 - 5.30 m
- Tue Aug 28, 2012 - Gentor Resources & Besler announce strong copper intersections from initial drilling on the Hacimeter VMS project, eastern Turkey
Gentor Resources and its partner the Besler Group are pleased to announce the intersection of massive sulphide mineralisation at their Hacimeter VMS Project in eastern Turkey. Assay results from the first 7 of the 19 diamond drill holes for a total of 2,156.70 metres drilled have been received. Initial drill core assay results include:
GA-H1 - 10.00 metres at 2.35% Cu from 4.00 metres depth
GA-H2 - 28.15 metres at 1.86% Cu from surfa